Student Voice is an important way for students to take ownership of their school.
Each year group has a year council that feeds into the whole School Voice Cabinet.
The role of Student Voice team is to make a difference to the lives of all students within the Academy.
- Help give every student in the school a voice
- Respect opinions
- Improve student experiences
- Create a positive working environment
- Underpin the values of the Academy
- Support local, national and international charities
How can to get involved?
When you come to school in September you will go to an assembly lead by Mr Thomas all about Student Voice.
You will then have an opportunity in your form time to put your name forward to become a member of the team. You will then have to explain to your form why you want to be part of the team and explain what you will bring to the team.
You Form Tutor will then pick two representatives who will work with Mr Thomas throughout the year on a series of exciting projects.